Account Executive I
DIVISION: Gulf Coast Business Credit
FLSA STATUS: Full-time/Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Vice President – Factoring Operations
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for performing all operational aspects of factoring.
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida
As an Account Executive, you will monitor, process, and reconcile transactions for a set group of client accounts in the high risk factoring industry.
- Serves as the main customer contact for their portfolio and continually works to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and quick resolution to client concerns
- Constantly monitors their client portfolio and collateral.
- Processes daily Client Funding requests and invoice approvals.
- Approves and recommends account debtor credit limits for their clients.
- Performs daily collections and verification calls.
- Assists Operations in daily cash posting and reconciliations.
- Assists Operation and Documentation depts. in new account verifications and invoice processing.
- Monitors their portfolio for disputed invoices, possible charge backs and delinquency.
- Maintains an excellent, professional working relationship with clients and Operations staff.
- Identifies defaults within their portfolio and works with their client and our management team to find a resolution.
- College degree in Finance or related field preferred, with two –three year’s work experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word, etc.
- Customer Service experience
- Basic Business practices and terminology
- Basic mathematical and reconciliation skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and phone communication skills.
- Customer service focused. Proven experience with listening and eliciting information effectively.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills including ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate the internet/intranet.
- Ability to defuse highly stressful situations.
- Dependable, mature team player who enjoys working closely with people
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred but not required