Teller I - Williams
Division: Consumer Banking
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Branch Sales and Operations Manager and/or Branch Manager
Supervises: No supervisory responsibility
Location: 3410 Williams Boulevard, Kenner, LA 70065
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service involv ing th e receipt and payment of cash and checks to customer and customer inquiries. Acknowledge cust omer needs with suggestions appropriate to the bank’s services. Follows the established bank policies and procedures for this position and follows the supervisor’s direction.
- Accurately conduct all credit and debit transactions including but not limited to receiving and paying of cash, checking and savings deposits/withdrawals, checking endorsements, and loan transactions. Ensure all regulatory requirements are met timely, for example, CTR’s, SAR’s, etc.
- Verify and balance cash drawer, balance and prepare daily work using processes in accordance with standard procedures.
- Issue traveler’s checks, money orders, and official bank checks.
- Keep proper cash supply while assuring teller area is secure; follow all security policies and procedures
- Verifies night depository envelopes and maintains accurate transactions logs
- Verifies mail deposits and prepares documentation for mailing customer receipts
- Answers telephone and takes messages
- Introduces new products and services for cross-selling while following bank procedures
- Understands branch capture workflows and keeps appropriate teller balancing records
- Deliver excellent customer service to all bank customers.
- Can recognize when it is necessary to refer customers to the platform and/or other lines of business.
- May be handling ATM transactions, including balancing of ATM.
- All other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- This position may or may not be a float position (Float meaning travels to various branches as needed)
- This position may be full-time or part-time
|Job Title||Job Code||Minimum Education Requirements, Desired Years of Relevant Experience, Skills & Knowledge||Pay Level||Key Differences|
|Teller I||Teller I||
|Teller II||Teller II||
|Senior Teller||Senior Teller||