Bidding begins on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 and will close on Friday, August 31, 2018. Online bidding will end at 8:00 pm August 31st. In branch item bidding will end at 4:00 pm August 31st.
Value of Items
The value of items are determined by the donor and not by Gulf Coast Bank.
View & Search Available Items
- Select a branch location or category from the drop down box.
- Please select "Online Bidding" in the branch drop down box if you would like to view all items available for online bidding.
- If you would like to view recently added items or all items, you may select "Recent" or "All" next to the Item No. field. Search for items based on category, non-profit, keyword, item number, or by the nickname you designated on any previous bids.
- Once your search results populate, you can sort the items by non-profit, closing date, donor, item number, last bid, location, name, or value.
- When you search by item number, only enter the number and not the letters, i.e. search for "2" not "ON-2"
Items valued at $150 or above will be available for online bidding.
- To bid for items online, select "Online Bidding" in the branch drop down box and click on the button under the item you would like to bid on.
- Items valued under $150 will be available for bidding at one of our 19 branch locations.
- All items located at a branch may be bid on in person or by phoning the branch indicated.
- Phone bids are taken until 2:00 pm each day.
- If you won an item, you will be contacted by a branch representative for payment and pick up.
- Winners are responsible for payment -- they can pay by check issued to the non-profit or cashier's check -- and picking up item(s) within 7 days following close of auction.
- Cost of shipping item(s) is the responsibility of the winning bidder if applicable after payment is received.