Gulf Coast Bank’s Interest Checking account allows you to earn interest on your entire balance! When you meet the two qualifications stated below, as an added benefit, you will earn a higher interest yield as well as a refund of ATM fees* up to $25.00 each cycle.
- Have at least 12 Gulf Coast Bank & Trust issued debit card transactions post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Have at least one Automatic Payment (ACH), Direct Deposit or Online Bill Payment post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle
If qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle:
- On balances up to $20,000, earn 1.51% APY**
- On balances $20,000 and over, APY will range from 1.51% to 0.76% APY** depending on the balance in the account
If qualifications are not met:
- 0.10% APY** on entire balance
Enjoy Added Benefits:
- Free Digital Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Deposit^
- Debit MasterCard® - Add additional layers of protection with our CardValet App and
- Free eStatements
- Free ATM access to all Gulf Coast Banks and ATMs within the Community Cash Network.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are current as of today's date. Rates may change at any time. Minimum to open is $20.00. If qualifications are met during each monthly qualification cycle, balances up to $20,000 receive 1.51% APY and balances over $20,000 earn 0.76% APY interest rate on portion of balance over $20,000, resulting in 1.51% to 0.76% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY.
*ATM transactions, including debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions , refunds for Point of Sale purchases, and internal transfers do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions for purposes of earning a higher Annual Percentage yield and ATM refunds within the Interest Checking Account. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS ( Point of Sale) transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM fees will be refunded to your account each cycle that qualifications are met; up to a limit of $25.00 per qualification cycle. ATM fees will not be refunded for each cycle, qualifications are not met. No minimum balance requirement or monthly service charge. Available for Personal Accounts only. Limit one account per Social Security number. See banker for complete details.
^Gulf Coast Bank does not charge a fee for using Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, or Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for specifics on any fees and service charges. To access Bill Pay in Mobile Banking, you must have previously set up this service in Online Banking.