Mobile Deposit* from Gulf Coast Bank and Trust makes banking with us easier and more convenient no matter where you are located. You can deposit single checks into your account without a visit to the bank. Simply sign the back of your check and write "For GCB Deposit Only", snap a photograph of the front and back of your check with your smart phone (iPhone or Android) and send the check for deposit through our secure network.
***At this time we are accepting Treasury Checks for Mobile Deposit. Treasury Checks must be ENDORSED BY ALL PAYEES in addition to the required endorsement of “FOR GCB MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”. Checks must be deposited into an account TITLED IN THE NAME OF THE PAYEE OR PAYEES. In the event that the validity of the check is questionable, the item will be rejected and customer will receive an email notification to their email address of record stating the reason the item was rejected and instruction on how to proceed.***
Learn how to use Mobile Deposit. Save time by deposting checks from your phone.
Criteria to Qualify:
- A Gulf Coast Bank Consumer Checking or Savings Account opened for at least 30 days.
- User must be 18 years of age or a minor age 15 up to age 18 with an Easy Student Checking Account or Joint Minor Savings Account. Joint owner of minor accounts will be notified and required to provide additional authorization and approval.
- No overdraft occurrences in the last 30 days.
- The account must not be in default on any legal or administrative order, levy or garnishment.
- Have downloaded Gulf Coast Bank’s Digital App and completed the first time enrollment process via the App or online.*
*Mobile Deposit requires the installation of the Digital App. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and service charges.