Mobile Deposit* from Gulf Coast Bank and Trust makes banking with us easier and more convenient no matter where you are located. You can deposit single checks into your account without a visit to the bank. Simply sign the back of your check, snap a photograph of the front and back of your check with your smart phone (iPhone or Android) and send the check for deposit through our secure network.
Criteria to Qualify:
- A Gulf Coast Bank Consumer Checking or Savings Account opened for at least 30 days.
- User must be 18 years of age or a minor age 15 up to age 18 with an Easy Student Checking Account or Joint Minor Savings Account. Joint owner of minor accounts will be notified and required to provide additional authorization and approval.
- No overdraft occurrences in the last 30 days.
- The account must not be in default on any legal or administrative order, levy or garnishment.
- Currently enrolled in our Digital Banking & have downloaded Gulf Coast Bank’s Mobile Banking App.*
- Digital Banking Login ID accesses consumer accounts ONLY. (Contact your branch for more information if you access consumer and business accounts with your Login ID)
*Mobile Deposit requires enrollment in Digital Banking and installation of the Mobile App. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your service provider for specific fees and service charges.